Those who has “Erectile dysfunction” were far less likely to seek medical attention.
In fact, about 5 percent of those who really need the treatment were came for a good medical advice.
Lets see what are the traditional and modern methods to overcome this problem.
* There are two herbal medicines. Still they are successful. One is extracting from the plat called Yohimbine which is growing in Africa. Scientist found that it stimulates the brain’s sexual orientation. Other one is Red Ginseng which is an indigenous medicine in China.
* Next, there are some surgeries & accessories that develops and maintains vitality. Condom is a very basic item which will help to maintain the vitality. But this is a good device for those with the basic ability.
* There is a rubber band that blocks the return of blood from the arteries when it is up. It will help to keep your penis vitally for a long period of time. But it is not advisable to wear the condom for more than 30 mins. Because it is harmful to the very small muscles of your penis. Also, it is not a good idea to forget that the main purpose of this condom is to prevent birth control and sexually transmitted diseases.
* Next accessory is Penile Pump which came to market in 1980. This is bit difficult to use. But it has the success rate of 90%.
* Next option is to do a surgery. There are many ways of doing a surgery to keep your penis alive.
One surgery is a burial of silicone sticks with nostrils & stretch ability. But after the surgery, your penis will be alive always like you are ready for action.
* Next successful surgery is called as hydraulic penile implant. which allows a man to have an erection whenever he chooses.
The inflatable penile implant consists of two cylinders, a reservoir, and a pump that are placed surgically in the body. The two cylinders are inserted in the penis and connected by tubing to a separate reservoir of fluid. The reservoir is implanted under the lower abdominal muscles. A pump is also connected to the system and sits under the loose skin of the scrotal sac, between the testicles.
* To inflate the prosthesis, the man presses on the pump. This does not put any pressure on the testicles. The pump transfers fluid from the reservoir to the cylinders in the penis, inflating them. Pressing on a deflation valve at the base of the pump returns the fluid to the reservoir, deflating the penis.